|Dr. Rozen Alex, C. Psych.
I am a registered member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario. Since graduating in 2006, my work has focused on assessment and treatment in several contexts, including the Ottawa Carleton District School Board, The Ottawa Hospital Rehabilitation Centre and The Ottawa Hospital Department of Psychiatry. I continue to work part-time with the University Of Ottawa Heart Institute Cardiac Rehabilitation Program.
Regardless of setting, I believe that the ultimate goal in assessment and treatment is to provide opportunity to increase a client's ability to function, to understand blind spots, and to maximize their quality of life.
|Areas of Practice
- Learning Disability, Gifted, ADHD, Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Adjustment to disability/chronic health condition
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Skills Training/adaptation to learning difficulties
- Post partum illness
- Parents and professionals regarding adaptations, skills training for Learning Disorders, developmental delays
- Individuals and organizations regarding stress management
- Professionals regarding patient management
Children (Assessment only) Adolescents Adults
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Schema Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, and Solution-Focused Therapy.
Dr. Rozen Alex, C. Psychologist
Phone : 613-565-9090 Extension 230
Email : Dr.Rozen.Alex@gmail.com
Hébert & Assoc.
Dr. Gilles Hébert, C. Psych.
Dr. Francine Roussy Layton, C. Psych.
Dr. Alan MacDonald, C. Psych.
Dr. Lorraine Overduin, C. Psych.
Dr. Rozen Alex, C. Psych.
Dr. Carole Lamarche, C. Psych.
Dr. Catherine Sabourin, C. Psych.
Dr. Daniella Sandre, C. Psych.
Dr. Lisa Carswell, C. Psych.
Dr. John Kowal, C. Psych
Schedule a Consultation
" The wisest mind has something yet to learn. "